- Type of Business Entity:Company
- Location: Kolkatta, West Bengal, India
The Government of India in view of its planned deregulation of the oil and gobalisation of the economy, decided to disinvest 33.58% of its total equity holding of 59.58% in IBP Co. Limited to a strategic partner with management control. In consequence to such disinvestment, the shareholding of IBP Co. Limited in its erstwhile subsidiary, Balmer Lawrie & Co. Limited, was decided to be de-merged in favour of Balmer Lawrie Investments Limited, which was incorporated on 20 September 2001.
- Adress:21, Netaji Subhas Road, Kolkatta -700001, West Bengal, India
- Email: email@example.com Website: http://www.blinv.com/
- Mobile: - Landline: 33 22225292