- Type of Business Entity:Company
- Location: Madhubani, Bihar, India
Established in 1911, Central Bank of India was the first Indian commercial bank which was wholly owned and managed by Indians. The establishment of the Bank was the ultimate realisation of the dream of Sir Sorabji Pochkhanawala, founder of the Bank. Sir Pherozesha Mehta was the first Chairman of a truly Swadeshi Bank.
In fact, such was the extent of pride felt by Sir Sorabji Pochkhanawala that he proclaimed Central Bank of India as the 'property of the nation and the country's asset'. He also added that 'Central Bank of India lives on people's faith and regards itself as the people's own bank'.
During the past 104 years of history the Bank has weathered many storms and faced many challenges. The Bank could successfully transform every threat into business opportunity and excelled over its peers in the Banking industry.
- Adress:Chander Mukhi, Nariman Point, Madhubani -400021, Bihar, India
- Email: email@example.com Website: http://www.centralbankofindia.co.in
- Mobile: - Landline: 22 6638 7777