- Type of Business Entity:Company
- Location: Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
Cholamandal Artists' Village, established in 1966, is the largest artists' commune in India. Its artists are credited for the Madras Movement of Art (1950s–1980s), which brought modernism to art in South India.
Their work is widely recognized as some of the best art produced in postwar India and is shown regularly in galleries across the country. Several Cholamandal artists have also shown in Europe, the United States and South America.
- Adress: E Coast Rd, Cholamandal Artists Village, Chennai -600115, Tamil Nadu, India
- Email: - Website: http://cholamandalartistvillage.com/
- Mobile: - Landline: 91-44-24490092