- Type of Business Entity:Company
- Location: Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
The DCW story goes back to 1925 when the foundation stone of India’s first Soda Ash factory at Dhr-angadhra a small principality in the state of Gujarat in West India, was laid. The plant was taken over in 1939 and run under the name of Dhrangadhra Che-mical Works.
In the same year, 1970, the company set up a plant to manufacture Upgraded Ilmenite, the first of its kind in Asia, and even today, one of the few of its kind in the world. In 1986, to reflect the expanded activity spectrum, and its emergence as multi-product and multi-locational company, the corporate name was changed simply to DCW Ltd.
DCW has certainly come a long way since its small beginnings and is now one of India’s formidable and most respected chemical companies.
- Adress:358, Anna Salai, Chennai -600006, Tamil Nadu, India
- Email: [email protected] Website: http://www.dcwltd.com/
- Mobile: - Landline: 44 28292082