- Type of Business Entity:Company
- Location: Srinagar, Jammu & Kashmir, India
J&K Bank functions as a universal bank in Jammu & Kashmir and as a specialised bank in the rest of the country. It is also the only private sector bank designated as RBI’s agent for banking business, and carries out the banking business of the Central Government, besides collecting central taxes for CBDT.
J&K Bank follows a two-legged business model whereby it seeks to increase lending in its home state which results in higher margins despite modest volumes, and at the same time, seeks to capture niche lending opportunities on a pan-India basis to build volumes and improve margins.
J&K Bank operates on the principle of 'socially empowering banking' and seeks to deliver innovative financial solutions for household, small and medium enterprises.
The Bank , incorporated in 1938, and is listed on the NSE and the BSE. It has a track record of uninterrupted profits and dividends for four decades. The J&K Bank is rated P1+, indicating the highest degree of safety by Standard & Poor and CRISIL.
- Adress:The Jammu & Kashmir Bank Ltd. Corporate Headquarters, Srinagar -190001, Jammu & Kashmir, India
- Email: - Website: http://www.jkbank.net
- Mobile: - Landline: 194 2481900