- Type of Business Entity:Company
- Location: Madurai, Tamil Nadu, India
Karnataka Bank is a major banking institution based in the coastal city of Mangaluru in Karnataka, India. The Reserve Bank of India has designated Karnataka Bank as an A1+-class scheduled commercial bank.
The bank now has a national presence with a network of 765 branches and above 1230 ATM's across 21 states and two Union territories. It has over 6084 employees and 6.7 million customers, including farmers and artisans in villages and small towns throughout the country. Its shares are entirely privately owned by some 1,29,862 shareholders.
- Adress:39 41,PB 78, Madurai -625001, Tamil Nadu, India
- Email: email@example.com Website: http://www.karnatakabank.com
- Mobile: - Landline: 452 2340735